• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm aiming for there nuts this year

FYI to hunters... you can cut around the base of any tail and take two sticks and put one each side, grab them in your hand and pull the skin / hair off of the tail bone. Soak it in a solution on Borax (laundry soap) and water for a while and you have a nice trophy.

Nice Savage. Tomorrow night - I am picking up the 22lr FV-Sr that was posted last night.

i42.tinypic.com_zvo4s2.jpg
- - - Updated - - - FV-SR
How do you like that bsa sweet scope? I wish they made one calibrated for the 22wmr.

I like it, the calibration is cool but it's not that accurate. You mainly have to remember what bullet does what at what distance, then remember where your scope was zero'd, sounds harder than it is. Makes it easy switching distances though with subsonics. Also, when I switch from CCI or aguila subsonics to my bulk federal the rifle shoots left, but I know how much and just a couple clicks on the windage and I'm good to go. I mainly enjoy the side focus knob and the 18x magnification.

I like it, the calibration is cool but it's not that accurate. You mainly have to remember what bullet does what at what distance, then remember where your scope was zero'd, sounds harder than it is. Makes it easy switching distances though with subsonics. Also, when I switch from CCI or aguila subsonics to my bulk federal the rifle shoots left, but I know how much and just a couple clicks on the windage and I'm good to go. I mainly enjoy the side focus knob and the 18x magnification.
I have seen people make tiny cheat sheets with the correct calibrations for different loads and put it in THEIR flip up scope cover.

Back
Top Bottom