I'm in the mood to argue. All you dope heads...get in here.

Okuma Steve hot button issue engage!

I have never done any illegal drugs in my 30 years and I am for the legalization of drugs in this country. The war on drugs is a complete joke that fills our jails with non violent drug offenders, wastes billions of dollars, and empowers thugs and warlords in this country and others.

Legalize it, tax it, and provide free rehabilitation for those looking to get off it. Free rehab would cost a small fraction of the money spent on the war on drugs. Allow corporations to make drugs safer and cheaper and bankrupt the gangs in this country and others that terrorize people on a daily basis.

While we're at it, legalize prostitution as well as any other crime that does not have a victim and does not affect any one else's life, liberty, or property. Legalize it, tax it, and make it safer.

And anyone who says this country is in a moral decline needs to wake up and actually look at our history. I love this country but I also understand that it was never this glorious christian nation where the leaders and citizens did no wrong.

Unrelated: What 25 year period can you point to when this country didn't have a pretty grim looking future? Yet we always make it through.

End Rant.

Okuma Steve hot button issue engage!

I have never done any illegal drugs in my 30 years and I am for the legalization of drugs in this country. The war on drugs is a complete joke that fills our jails with non violent drug offenders, wastes billions of dollars, and empowers thugs and warlords in this country and others.

Legalize it, tax it, and provide free rehabilitation for those looking to get off it. Free rehab would cost a small fraction of the money spent on the war on drugs. Allow corporations to make drugs safer and cheaper and bankrupt the gangs in this country and others that terrorize people on a daily basis.

While we're at it, legalize prostitution as well as any other crime that does not have a victim and does not affect any one else's life, liberty, or property. Legalize it, tax it, and make it safer.
my post dissapeared, but im with this guy. alcohol does far more damage to the masses than marijuana, yet it is legal? Why? because the federal government makes a ton of money off of it.

my post dissapeared, but im with this guy. alcohol does far more damage to the masses than marijuana, yet it is legal? Why? because the federal government makes a ton of money off of it.

I don't see any deleted posts, did something happen as you were posting?

My opinion is that it should all be legal but if you operate a motor vehicle or do anything else while on these substances, including alcohol, you should be punished severely. At that point you are endangering others lives.

Back
Top Bottom