• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm looking for a good gunsmith on the southside of ATL!

Mustluvdawgs

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good gunsmith on the southside of Atl kinda close to Newnan. I'm looking to modify a 91/30 Nagant into my own version of a scout rifle. I'm wanting to cut the barrel down to 18.5 inches and swap stocks and set it up for an optics. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.:usa:

Well, I was gonna say Tommy @ Lock Stock & Barrel but you said he's never open when you're home. Don't take it to Bob's custom firearms in Palmetto cause he'll just look down his nose at you cause it ain't a $2000 rifle needing a trigger job, I had a VERY BAD experience with him some years back with a damn Colt Officers .45.....he ruined it, turned an awesome little .45 into a piece of junk!

Steve Parsons is between you and Griffin. I think he can do this for you.

i41.tinypic.com_xapatv.jpg

Well, I was gonna say Tommy @ Lock Stock & Barrel but you said he's never open when you're home. Don't take it to Bob's custom firearms in Palmetto cause he'll just look down his nose at you cause it ain't a $2000 rifle needing a trigger job, I had a VERY BAD experience with him some years back with a damn Colt Officers .45.....he ruined it, turned an awesome little .45 into a piece of junk!

Wow hate to hear that you had an experience like that but good to know he's a gun snob. I refuse to deal with gun snobs and folks like that ruin and run off alot of possible customers.

Back
Top Bottom