• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Imani Cross

I'm surprised that UGA even considered him given the fact they are getting Marshall and Gurley and already have Crowell and co coming back.

The Big Red IS Running back U. The best college football team of all time: Nebraska 1995-96

What a waste of talent. Now he has to leave the SEC territory and go play for a school like Nebraska. At least he will have a good education when he is done there.

There are several SEC schools that are in the top ranked public schools in the land. He could have stayed in SEC territory, receives a good education, possibly played for a national championship and gone to the NFL. Now he is going to play in a subpar conference and be seen on national tv maybe 2 times a year.

^Ha, how many National Champinships does UGA have? NU has 5, and thats from a state with less population that Atlanta Proper! That's a Beast of a program.
Right now we have 31 in the NFL

Last edited:
^Ha, how many National Champinships does UGA have? NU has 5, and thats from a state with less population that Atlanta Proper! That's a Beast of a program.
Right now we have 31 in the NFL

Yay! Let's celebrate NCs from 20 years ago and from a conference with weaker schools!

And FYI, UGA currently has 40 in the NFL.

Last edited:
How many does UGA have again? wasn't it in 1942 and 1980 or something like that 32 years ago most recently? LOL:D

The Big Red IS Running back U. The best college football team of all time: Nebraska 1995-96

Running back U huh? Interesting, considering the greatest RB of all time came from UGA.

Also worth noting, of the 31 players Nebraska has in the NFL, 2 are RBs....and neither one of them are starters. RUNNING BACK U? ROFLMAO. No.

Last edited:
How many does UGA have again? wasn't it in 1942 and 1980 or something like that 32 years ago most recently? LOL:D

Yeah and like I said, celebrating a National Championship that happened decades ago isn't worth talking about. So what's your point? You pretty much can't brag about a football program that has played in a historically weak conference, when you're living in an area of the country where the major college football conference has been on top for the better part of the past 20 years.

Last edited:
I don't have a point, don't need a point. Also Nat Champ in 1998. Best ever College team in human history 1996. Just watch a little NU versus Florida in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl on Youtube if you are a college football fan....especially if ya don't like Florida or Spurrier.. Thats what a team should look like. Unfortunately we haven't been back to that level, and no other team probably will ever get there...hopefully in a couple years we can be back in the hunt. I do find myself cheering for UGA when the Huskers aren't plaing.

Nebraska's last Nat'l Championship was 1997. The game was played in 98, but it was for the 97 season.

I'd imagine some Bama or Penn State fans might disagree with the "all time greatest" team part. Then again, Bama fans claim to have more NCs than they really do have...go figure.

Back
Top Bottom