• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In need of price info....

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
Hard economic times have forced me to sell my Sig 556 and I was hoping The ODT Braintrust may be able to help me with what you guys feel is a fair price for the gun before I post it here for sale.

MODS, this is not a for sale post, just looking for real world info BEFORE I post the gun for sale.

The Sig was the standard version with collapsible stock and plastic foregrip and one Sig 30rd mag.

Since that original version I have added a Troy Industries quad rail, Magpul AFG and an Eotech 512 (my model may be wrong, its the 2AA battery version with the night vision button).

The package deal will come with the gun as described above plus:

Sig blue case
6 mags (5 of them Pmag w/ windows)
400-500 rds american Eagle .223
50 rds Winchester Silver tip
100 rds Winchester ranger steel core 5.56

Gun is in perfect shape except for the small scratches the brass leaves when ejected. from what I understand this is pretty common though.

Any ideas or direction on a fair asking price would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

hard to say. even if you put a fair price on it, it could take awhile. the economy has effected everyone. high end guns are slow to sell. good luck

If your package doesn't sell after a week, you may want to consider taking the eotech off and selling separately, maybe the ammo also. Your package will be pretty pricey with everything included, anything you can do to make it more affordable will help. Eotech's and ammo sell pretty good on their own.

Back
Top Bottom