• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Input on F-150 crew cab

Crew Cab F-150

• Total voters
Test drove one today

Electronics and interior room - impressive
Power and ride quality - I expected a lot better

My 03 on allterrains rides better. And the power was decent, but definitely overhyped. I also didn't like the constant shifting from the 6 speed.

Test drove one today

Electronics and interior room - impressive
Power and ride quality - I expected a lot better

My 03 on allterrains rides better. And the power was decent, but definitely overhyped. I also didn't like the constant shifting from the 6 speed.

Drove a 2wd 2014 Chevy Silverado a few months ago. I could not have been less impressed with the ride quality and power. My F150 4x4 with 165,000 miles and 10 ply tires rides the same.

I expect a 2wd truck to ride smoother than a 4wd. I expect 4ply/SL tires to ride better than 10 ply. I expect a V8 truck with original equipment tire sizes to accelerate quicker than oversized tires. None of these things were true. It completely made me content with my current truck all over again. I hate fitting everyone in a Super Cab but for what these manufacturers are asking i should have no hesitations.

Yea, they want $45k for the one I want and I'm starting to think "naw, I'm good with what I have." I'm gonna make a few rounds in some others and see what I think. Akins has a white one on 37s and I bet it rides better than the one I drove on 20s today.

Yea, they want $45k for the one I want and I'm starting to think "naw, I'm good with what I have." I'm gonna make a few rounds in some others and see what I think. Akins has a white one on 37s and I bet it rides better than the one I drove on 20s today.

I hate it. My FIL had a 2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Ecoboost V6 that he had purchased new in 2013. Sometime in 2014 he began having kidney failure and liver failure and was given a 6 month life expectancy so he was going to let us take over payments on this truck since he knew we wanted a 4 door. In every sense of the word this was the perfect truck for my families needs. Then he told me his payments were around $748 and he still owed $38,000. Yea needless to say that deal walked.

Back
Top Bottom