• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Input on F-150 crew cab

Crew Cab F-150

• Total voters
I beginning to care less about resale value - the FX4's are all $41,500+, the regular 4x4's are already sub $40k. Plus, I'll be driving it until at least 150,000 (minimum), and resale sucks at that point anyway.

Sexy af

8a6393c3bab4469d87522b691c68c0da.jpg

I beginning to care less about resale value - the FX4's are all $41,500+, the regular 4x4's are already sub $40k. Plus, I'll be driving it until at least 150,000 (minimum), and resale sucks at that point anyway.

This lady I remembered bought a new expedition in 98 brand new and said these same things
She paid 45k

She was trying to sell and actually did for 1500 bucks

Me I always count for resale
That's why I don't by dodge resale sucks

I am calculated and want what's best for my family and a vehicle (new)is number one worst investment , wait it's not ...

But things I remember is what everyone will want and a plain Jane truck is not

They want options ,
But he this thread is about you why continue asking for opinions on a truck you already picked out ?

But hey I see this thread being 2 years old with no new ford

But he this thread is about you why continue asking for opinions on a truck you already picked out ?

But hey I see this thread being 2 years old with no new ford

If you don't like giving input, ignore the thread. I like other peoples' input just to "balance" my own biases/preconceived notions.

But beside that - it's called preparation. Here's how my buying usually works:

1) A couple months of in depth research to get my ducks in a row
2) Start the lot shopping/test driving
3) Hold out until I find exactly what I want, or as close to it as I can get

My last F150 - searched high and low for about 4 months before I found the one I wanted
My last 2 Kawasaki's - same deal, about 4 to 6 months of searching high and low until I could find the ones I wanted

Impulse buying means you overpay and may end up with something you don't really like. I'd rather take it slow and steady.

If you don't like giving input, ignore the thread. I like other peoples' input just to "balance" my own biases/preconceived notions.

But beside that - it's called preparation. Here's how my buying usually works:

1) A couple months of in depth research to get my ducks in a row
2) Start the lot shopping/test driving
3) Hold out until I find exactly what I want, or as close to it as I can get

My last F150 - searched high and low for about 4 months before I found the one I wanted
My last 2 Kawasaki's - same deal, about 4 to 6 months of searching high and low until I could find the ones I wanted

Impulse buying means you overpay and may end up with something you don't really like. I'd rather take it slow and steady.

we need more americans to do this, vs buying and getting screwed and owing a house payment for 6 years and could have bought and paid for a house .....But from a car dealer we call this type people " tire kickers".

Hope best and hope you get what you want , smile

we need more americans to do this, vs buying and getting screwed and owing a house payment for 6 years and could have bought and paid for a house .....But from a car dealer we call this type people " tire kickers".

No tire kicker here. When I'm ready, ball is in their court. Let's make a reasonable deal, or I walk. Plenty of other Ford places around.

Reactions: BHJ

I bought a GT500 while on the toilet from my iPad.... MERICA!

Back
Top Bottom