• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intro to Long Range Rimfire Matches

I had the pleasure of attending one of Chris’s classes today.

If you’re on the fence, go ahead and sign up.

Chris is a great teacher. He covers a lot of subject matter and certainly gets you ready for a match. I am very happy I signed up.
Glad you enjoyed it. I had a great time today and can’t wait to see you guys at a match. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to reach out.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had a great time today and can’t wait to see you guys at a match. If you need anything else don’t hesitate to reach out.
march-25-flat-daily-calendar-icon-date-vector-8067151.jpg

Can't wait.

Took Chris' rimfire action precision class today.

Loads of solid information including gathering good data, being efficient on the course of fire, mounting your rifle, approaching the barricade, using accessories, and tips to keep you ready for your turn to shoot.

Additionally, Chris spent lots of time with my buddy troubleshooting some mechanical issues on his rifle - having the tools and knowledge to check multiple parts of his rig.

As has been noted, you'll spend more on ammo, WAY more buying accessories you'll replace, than you will on Chris' class.

Very informative. Loads of fun. Progress made by me during our class.

Took Chris' rimfire action precision class today.

Loads of solid information including gathering good data, being efficient on the course of fire, mounting your rifle, approaching the barricade, using accessories, and tips to keep you ready for your turn to shoot.

Additionally, Chris spent lots of time with my buddy troubleshooting some mechanical issues on his rifle - having the tools and knowledge to check multiple parts of his rig.

As has been noted, you'll spend more on ammo, WAY more buying accessories you'll replace, than you will on Chris' class.

Very informative. Loads of fun. Progress made by me during our class.
Thanks for coming out yesterday. I really enjoyed it and I’m glad you did too.

Couple spots still open for the next one.

I’m interested in this. I’ve shot and hunted my whole life. But, I absolutely love shooting .22’s. Unfortunately my work schedule is a little heavy right now. My only day off is Sunday. I’ve wanted to try nrl22 and this seems like it would be a perfect chance to get some exposure to it. What’s the cutoff for signing up? If I can schedule myself off I’d like to give this class a try, but I won’t know till maybe a week out.

I’m interested in this. I’ve shot and hunted my whole life. But, I absolutely love shooting .22’s. Unfortunately my work schedule is a little heavy right now. My only day off is Sunday. I’ve wanted to try nrl22 and this seems like it would be a perfect chance to get some exposure to it. What’s the cutoff for signing up? If I can schedule myself off I’d like to give this class a try, but I won’t know till maybe a week out.
PM on the way

Back
Top Bottom