iPhone 7

Preorder: giving someone almost $1000 for a piece of paper stating someday you will receive something in return.
Mostly true. Although I would note a few things:

1) $1000 in cash is also technically only "pieces of paper" saying it is worth $1000. They just come from a government that prints more when it needs (devaluing what money holders already have) by fiat.
2) If you use a credit or bank card to purchase, as the vast majority of people do, they do not actually charge the card until they ship it to you. SO you really haven't "given" them the money.
3) All preorders really are, is putting names on a list as to who wants stuff first.

Soon as you guys spend 900 f I really iPhone 7

The iPhone 8 will be out next year and I get left overs for 399

Lol
True, that is part of the beauty of a market economy. Even the people who spend less are able to have awesome stuff, even if it isn't technically the latest thing.

Did you get the + model ? If so, tell us about the dual lens camera
I haven't taken any pictures yet, so far it's full of features my 5S didn't have.
Playing with the new texting features and they are pretty cool
I'll play with it a little more this weekend and let you know

IMG_2669.JPG

Have to turn this one back in to my company as I start a new job next week. Unfortunately it takes Sprint 2-3days to transfer a business line to a personal account. Have a new 7, black 128 waiting on me at the store as soon as the transfer goes through. The wife just got a new Galaxy and it's nice too. To me it's like arguing ford vs Chevy on what's better, but I use a MacBook and an iPad so it's easy to keep them all on the same platform.

Back
Top Bottom