• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

iPhone 8

Apple directly on their website is giving rebates for purchasing an iPhone 8 and newer, if you have an approved trade in

If you trade in an iPhone 6 or newer (and possibly other brand phones) you can get $200 minimum,it goes up the newer the model

After the dust settles,we were able to get a brand new iPhone 8 for the wife for about $300 after rebate.

That’s a brand new phone with warranty, direct from Apple,factory unlocked with no contract

Check out their website or call them

Apple directly on their website is giving rebates for purchasing an iPhone 8 and newer, if you have an approved trade in

If you trade in an iPhone 6 or newer (and possibly other brand phones) you can get $200 minimum,it goes up the newer the model

After the dust settles,we were able to get a brand new iPhone 8 for the wife for about $300 after rebate.

That’s a brand new phone with warranty, direct from Apple,factory unlocked with no contract

Check out their website or call them
Well that’s certainly good to know! I have an iPhone 5s currently so I think I’d do better selling it privately. Xfinity offered me $13 for it. Haha.

Check out Total Wireless

Same towers and coverage as Verizon but much less

We pay $78 a month no contract for unlimited talk and text with 20gb data on 3 lines

Back
Top Bottom