• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

IPhone issues

hoochfisher

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   1
Reaction score
Having issues with the site and my iPhone.

1) in certain threads, mainly in the stupid stuff sub forum, I can't see any photos or videos other members post.

2) how in the world can I post a pic in a FS/FT posting with the iPhone? I have tried everything I can think of. Just can't figure it out.

Someone please help me out here!

Thanks, Brad

The app allows for uploading pictures from an iPhone. Also helps with some of the pic and link viewing, but does not support embedded video. Especially Flash (since Apple refused to allow it on the iPhone).

The app does not refresh very often. I have to close it sometimes and re-open it to see any updates. Also the most recent posts screen only shows just a few posts. It will work in a pinch but it is not satisfactory to me. And yes I paid for it.

The app does not refresh very often. I have to close it sometimes and re-open it to see any updates. Also the most recent posts screen only shows just a few posts. It will work in a pinch but it is not satisfactory to me. And yes I paid for it.

All true. The biggest benefit I get from the app is the ability to upload pics directly from the phone into a post. Also, makes responding to PMs easier.

I use Safar to browse this forum on my iPhone. I think its just easier than the app.

When I want to post stuff on here I just do it from home

Back
Top Bottom