• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

IPhone issues

I use my I phone for EVERYTHING! I down loaded photobucket and everything is right there to take photos AND upload them and copy in my post. Havnt had any probs at all. If iam away from a computer, I still have everything there on my phone if I need to send someone a pic. Hope this helps, it sure helped me out alot

Last edited:
I use my I phone for EVERYTHING! I down loaded photobucket and everything is right there to take photos AND upload them and copy in my post. Havnt had any probs at all. If iam away from a computer, I still have everything there on my phone if I need to send someone a pic. Hope this helps, it sure helped me out

Miley, I've done the same with photo bucket for pics, works well... i'm the same way. i hardly ever use a computer anymore, almost strictly iphone or ipad.

Have you been able to start a for trade or for sell post with the app or have you just been using safari?

Also there is an app in the AppStore (or also in Installous for those of you that are jailbroken) called Puffin for iPad or Puffin web browser on the iPhone that has flash support and tabs. I've played with a bit and you can view some of the videos that are unavailable if you are using safari.

Last edited:
Hey Bonz, I do everything from the phone. Start and reply to a thread stright from the phone. It's great! I'll have to check out that app and thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom