Iphone vs Droid

I have quite a few friends and family members who have the I-phone, and they are nice. I have never really used one, so I have no idea what they can or cannot do. I use Verizon as my provider so that was the big determining factor in what type of phone I got.

We use Verizon because AT&T simply does not work very well here. The coverage is questionable at best. A good friend of mine is a detective in Buckhead, his I-phone works great down there but when he comes here it may or may not get a signal. My Dad , just down the road, cannot get a signal on his I-phone sitting in his house. I should say this problem is wth all phones using AT&T service, not just thier smart phones. Driving a truck all over NW Ga. for two years, I can only think of two spots where I lost coverage with Verizon.

I own neither... but, having some acquaintances in certain federal agencies (un-named), there is a reason the Droid apps are free.. You install, they know EVERYWHERE and EVERYTHING you use it for... Talk about big brother!! I won't say anything more on an open forum...
Take the little tin foil hat off your head. Once again, all apps aren't free. Not even close to it.

I hope the government doesn't find out every time I use my fart noise app and where I use it. I am screwed!! Better not say any more. Black helicopters might show up!!!

movies.infinitecoolness.com_06_conspiracy10.jpg

Quoted for the WIN.
I go droid all the way. I finally got around to fully customizing my Eris and It is amazing. Behind the times yes, but as far behind as the I-phone, No. The widgets that come with it free are amazing and the ones that you can down load for free are just as amazing. I run the 6 page display with numerous widgets on each page and it runs like a top. I only wish blackberry could do as much as the droid, but in the i-phone droid debate the droid is the better phone. Better customer service, better internet application and it can perform 99% of its functions off of a wifi system. Also for all star wars nerds Droid has an R2-D2 edition. that is enough said right their.

i like em both... have the iphone presently (old 3g) and it does the job. I had a razr for the longest time until I finally gave in to a smart phone. Even still, it is primarily used for text and phone calls. Rarely use the GPS or interwebs. I will stick with AT&T since I have so much bundled with them everything is heavily discounted.

I am definitely an Android fan, I had the first android phone, the G1 on T-mobile, and now I have the EVO 4g.

One thing that bothers me is Droid is a particular phone, or series of phones, and android is the operating system. But now the uneducated masses just ask "is that a droid?"

The only downside I have with Android is, with it being open source, it seems carriers are taking advantage and pre-installing a lot of bloatware, just like PC's.

Most I work with have droids, and a few with i-phones, biggest thing I'd look at is service, Verizon gets an i-phone may be more get them, as previously mentioned this Verizon has better service

Back
Top Bottom