Ironclad gloves 50% off

Just ordered 4 pair. Got a pair of the tuff chick gloves to put in the wife's car just in case she every has to change a tire again. The gloves are a lot cheaper than having to get her nails done again because she messed them up.

Make sure you create an account first. I tried yesterday without an account and order just stalled during the payment section. Created account today and it only took a couple of minutes to place my order. S&H was about $12.50, so order everything at one time you want.

I usually tear gloves up pretty quick but the Ranchworx by Ironclad have held up so far.
I bought a pair of Mechanix gloves when I worked at the junkyard a few years ago. But it was kinda self defeating. See every time I went to pull a radiator or some other nasty task I would go " Hang on. Let me take my gloves off so I don't get 'em all nasty."

Make sure you create an account first. I tried yesterday without an account and order just stalled during the payment section. Created account today and it only took a couple of minutes to place my order. S&H was about $12.50, so order everything at one time you want.
free shipping at 100$

Back
Top Bottom