• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Irony: Climate Change Activist Walking Across U.S. Killed by SUV...

Rhode Island ... across the U.S. ... Florida

Did he get lost somewhere? Or is Florida now somewhere between Rhode Island and 'across the U.S.' - which I usually associate with Atlantic to Pacific? Or does 'across' now have some new meaning I'm unaware of?
Florida must have the "Killer Walkin Weed"

I felt a bit guilty about finding humor in the guy's death, but there is an undeniable irony in this case. Like a good alley-oop pass, one must dunk when given the chance.
Bahahaha! Hey, I've got one.....

FANG=

Flattened
And
Not
Getting up

Shoulda put on his boots an went to work ,then he would still be here ...View attachment 1038845

Well, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but what if he put his boots on and walked to work and got hit instead?

They say the SUV lost control and hit him. "Driver of the SUV will face charges". I don't want to assume, but I wonder if it's related to texting and driving or just plain poor ability to drive a vehicle?

Either way, I am all for someone being able to walk on the shoulder of the road if need be out of the way of traffic. Sucks that what seemed like reasonable protest was ended like that. I think I would have a different outlook though had the SUV lost control and wiped about the protestors throwing chairs through business windows for no just cause other than acting a fool. That kind of thing never seems to happen...

Back
Top Bottom