• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRS and Treasury Dept scams

I try my best to keep them on as long as I can. Recently a youngish Anglo type called and said tentatively, "Gramma? Where are you?" (I know it's a Help me I'm in jail send W/U money gram scam) So, I answer in my best old lady voice, "Silly boy, you know I'm in the kitchen."

That mother ****er hung up on me! His own damned Gramma! Turd!

I got the IRS warrant call the other day,I asked Rashid "can you hear me ok" he said yes i told him hold on a minute,laid the phone on the ground then shot beside it,asked him "can you hear me now".................
He hung up..........................................

Lol! at yall's responses! Kinda makes me wish one of those dumbasses would call me, I'd like to try popping off a round next to the phone too. Lol!

I've had a few call me over the years. usually just hang up and block them.

I did have one call and threaten to take everything I own and have me arrested over back taxes.

I acted really scared and told him I'd do whatever I could to make it right if he would do me one favor. He said, "OK, what can I do for you?"

I said, "Be sure whoever you send to arrest me speaks better English than you do because I can't hardly understand a damn thing you're saying." and busted out laughing.

He hung up on me.
Love it!

Back
Top Bottom