• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is Decatur Burning?

will prob go like the rest of Atlanta protest and nothing will happen, just don't seem to be angry enough down here lol, maybe its the heat

Need to go and get a job. I always wonder at the number of people who can turn up at this type of thing during the working week. I suspect I'm paying for at least some of them, which ticks me off no end.

Need to go and get a job. I always wonder at the number of people who can turn up at this type of thing during the working week. I suspect I'm paying for at least some of them, which ticks me off no end.
Thought soros funded all the events,The Liberal P Diddy

You drive to work to pay taxes on your labor, they use that money to eat and text and ride on 24s, then go out and block the highway so you can't home to relax for a few hours before doing it all again.

Soros pays them 15 bucks an hour to **** with people. Soros needs a visit from a southern white boy. And as far as dick hater burning, I for one would not even piss on it to put it out.

Back
Top Bottom