Is it illegal to shoot bigfoot in Georgia?

Whoa now! I'm not trying to cover-up a murder! I'm just wondering what the legal repercussion would be in the event of someone shooting a bigfoot.

lol... I do not think there would be any possible ramification so long as it was proven NOT to be human. They could not charge you for killing any ANIMAL unless it was previously regulated.

I think you'll be famous and likely in jail .... if the species is threatened enough that they are never seen you are going to have every liberal in atlanta lined up to send you to jail for killing an endangered species.

Unless of course either the man in the bigfoot suit or the real bigfoot are attacking you ... then there isn't much that you can do about it ... you have to shoot.

I will tell you though that bald eagle tastes just like freedom. ;)

As the title says... What are the legal repercussions for shooting a bigfoot or a man dressed as bigfoot?

Last edited:
It would depend on many things, probably the most important being how well you could articulate being in fear for your life with no reasonable expectation of the possibility of a successful withdrawal or escape.

I would shoot him on spot. If i am that close to something of that size that has never been captured or proven to be real . I am in fear for my life since there is nothing proving what that Big SOB can and will do to me

Back
Top Bottom