• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is There Such A Thing As A Viable Tool For Self Defense For A Minor College Student

Title pretty much poses the question;

"Is There Such A Thing As A Viable Tool For Self Defense For A Minor Aged College Student That Will Not Get Them Expelled?"

While I wish they could carry a CZ SP-01 loaded with Underwood 124 gr Nosler HPs, the legality and school mandates make this totally IMPOSSIBLE.

With that line of thinking the tazer, mace, knife of legit size and expandable wand is also off the radar by the dictatorship of most universities.

So other than Thunder and Lightning knuckled up, is there an option to train with?
I don't let dictators of others be in charge of my life safety. I don't advertise my protection means to anyone so it's not an issue until it becomes an issue.....then I can face the issue instead of my next of kin.

Aluminum self defense keychain. Cheap, legal but will definitely need some practice to be effective. I practiced martial arts for many years until I destroyed my back. If I couldn't carry a proper weapon that's what I'd have on me. Don't need full blown ,martial arts training but some basic self defense training with the tool is a must.

89484565-f4c2-46b0-bebc-9fa5f563552d.jpg
a house or car key can be utilized too.

#1 is to walk properly and carry oneself as if you’re not one to be effed with…. I don’t mean some exaggerated cartoonish showmanship, but a confident body language. Predators like easy prey. They generally identify prey by sight and that means prey is someone who appears they won’t give them much of a fight if any. So look like you are more trouble than it’s worth. It’s not 100% effective but it’s way more effective than looking down at your phone while walking or looking nervous and out of place.

Back
Top Bottom