ISO Gun safe

Anelson870

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking to buy a used gun safe (not cabinet) to keep in the house. Needs to have ability for long guns and pistols so interior height of around 55"? Preferably a mechanical lock. I don't trust digital. Looking to spend around $300. Any help? I live in Newnan.

I live alone, and really just looking for something to keep the firearms safer in the house. $500? It's my first safe.... I'm not sure on what to get really.

Go somewhere like Tractor Supply or Gander Mtn. Look at all the safe sizes and decide on which ones work for you. Some look good on paper and are just too small in reality.

I only have experience with mine. Its a Cannon and so far I really like it. If you see one you like that fits you, look online right there in the store for reviews. Good luck and happy hunting.

I have a Winchester ummmm **** either 24 gun or like 30 I cant remember. Got it in a decent (not great) sale for around $600 bucks. Sounds like this is about what youre looking for? The cheapest ive seen the same thing for used, was $500.

btw sale was at tractor supply...

also! go big on a safe. go bigger than you need. You will ALWAYS find stuff you want in it as time goes on OR add guns to your collection lol. I went way bigger than I needed at the time.... its stuffed full now!

Back
Top Bottom