ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: ISO "Hooptie" Toyota or Honda

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In search of a hooptie, cheap 4 door Toyota or Honda for my son. Don't care what color; just need reliable, 4 doors, and 4 cylinders and under $1500. Throwing this out there in case anyone has an old car lying around.

I can find some on Craigslist, 1996, Toyota Camrys and corollas, but can't get anyone to return my calls or emails. Most are located 40-60 miles from me, so also inconvenient to drive all the way there to find out it's not as advertised.

Thank you for your time.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I like Nissans. Can't do a truck, and can't swing $3500 though. I know it's a long shot looking for a cheap, reliable car. I just thought I would take a shot. Maybe I can avoid craigslist. However, I have purchased 2 cars on CL over the years and both are still running like champs.

The official ODT car was for sale here again recently. @NWSharpshooter had it listed. Im not sure if it is still for sale or not...
Despite of how awesome it looks, it is actually a very reliable little 4 banger.

The official ODT car was for sale here again recently. @NWSharpshooter had it listed. Im not sure if it is still for sale or not...
Despite of how awesome it looks, it is actually a very reliable little 4 banger.
I remember when it was going around a while back. Let's see if it's still available. I would consider it.

I remember when it was going around a while back. Let's see if it's still available. I would consider it.

I think your son may be putting you up for adoption, if you get him that... :)
Good luck, it is tough getting a reliable, safe car for teens nowadays...

I think your son may be putting you up for adoption, if you get him that... :)

Then the sentiment will be mutual. I don't even want to go into the reason I need a 4 cylinder. Needless to say, he's put more than one gray hair on my head over cars, poor driving decisions and poor life decisions lately. But I still love him.....about fifteen hundred dollars worth....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom