ISO Jon Boat Trailer

Argg, you're far away.
I have a jetski / Jon boat trailer that should fit your needs perfectly. Not sure of age
Believe the rails are adjustable.
Tires are new. Lights work (or they did, but I will verify)
Can't get you a pic, raining and wet outside. But if you're really serious, i'll grab some pics and measurements tomorrow. I'd need no less than $450 CASH for it.
It's in Suwanee.
I rarely get down your way/direction, unless i'm going to FL --- and then likely i'll be towing something.

Argg, you're far away.
I have a jetski / Jon boat trailer that should fit your needs perfectly. Not sure of age
Can't get you a pic, raining and wet outside. But if you're really serious, i'll grab some pics and measurements tomorrow. I'd need no less than $450 CASH for it.
It's in Suwanee.
I rarely get down your way/direction, unless i'm going to FL --- and then likely i'll be towing something.

Got any pictures or an ad?

Argg, you're far away.
It's in Suwanee.
Thanks man. I’ll take a look at some pics whenever you get around to it after this rain breaks. No rush

No, I didn't see it. I wouldn't have ask if I had. Kind of you to go back and make the words bold for us old people. I'll wait on the pictures to see if it's worth the time.
LOL. I thought you were being a smart butt, like some of these folk on here. My apologies.
Seems like every time I post something on here, someone that isn't even remotely interested wants pics just to post something -
Again, my apologies for that.

It rained a few mins ago AGAIN. I'll have to jump on a 4 wheeler to grab some pics, pulled a dang back muscle on monday and still hurting. Hard to walk. I know, getting oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

LOL. I thought you were being a smart butt, like some of these folk on here. My apologies.
Seems like every time I post something on here, someone that isn't even remotely interested wants pics just to post something -
Again, my apologies for that.

It rained a few mins ago AGAIN. I'll have to jump on a 4 wheeler to grab some pics, pulled a dang back muscle on monday and still hurting. Hard to walk. I know, getting oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
Yea it looks like this is the last day of rain in my area for a while. Hopefully that back heals up fast!

Brand new guy huh?
Welcome to the forum.
What part of NC are you in? That is helpful to post.
You ever get to GA?

UPDATE: Should be back home later today to get the pics of the trailer. Probably just have my son take the pics VS me.
Lol. You caught that too. His pm was gone before I was even able to open it. I hate scammers

Back
Top Bottom