• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is going on with this sky cam thing? It’s so damn annoying. You can’t see what’s going on with the game. It’s like the players are under a microscope. Then they do a cut away of the replay of the game and don’t even finish the replay before the next play starts. This is trash and I don’t even want to watch it.
I accidentally landed on that "Skycam" channel a week or two ago. Missed the whole coin toss audio and some pre-game before I figured it out. Useless.

We cheered and screamed but no one was able to mention that we were going to win or we had won until the the clock hit zero. We then went outside and rang our bell. Ive seen some crazy stuff. At about 30 seconds my youngest went to say something and my oldest reminded him this is alabama you never know what they will pull at the last second. Man what a game.

I accidentally landed on that "Skycam" channel a week or two ago. Missed the whole coin toss audio and some pre-game before I figured it out. Useless.

Yeah it shouldn’t even be a channel. We have a smart TV and when we were pulling up the game last night that’s the first channel it would take you too. We had to specifically look for ESPN for the normal field view.

Glad Alabama’s reign of terror ended last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom