• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: 4 month old wiener and mini pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith089

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Charlie17
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 4 month old wiener and mini pin

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My sister took it from a family that had an ongoing medical problem 2 weeks ago. She is way too much for her to deal with. he is free. Just want him to go to a loving family. He loves everyone and everything

he is in Warner Robins.
if you are new here, I will not allow. Sorry, don’t want him to end up as bait

Pictures:
62F174D5-A785-40F1-8A9E-9396F719AD97.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
He does great with everything, even chicks. My male Dobie thinks it’s a toy and want to eat him. My female dobie love and licks him to death. Like a mama.
he also loves to be outside.
sleeps in crate. Goes on pee pads in back. Started house breaking. Just trying to be upfront with everything. I would keep his cute butt, if my male would not eat him.
my sister, took him in after loosing her Shepard a few weeks ago. The family had a son that had heart surgery, so she took it. It is poring to bee too much for her. It needs a playmate

I have two guys interested, let’s pump those s up. My sister in law feels like crap and I want to help. I can even bring it if you want.
I'm over my limit of dogs and cats here in Perry. But I KNOW somebody reputable would love to have this cute little Gucci Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom