• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: ADVICE NEEDED / AR15s ARE FOR GIRLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardTarget

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: ADVICE NEEDED / AR15s ARE FOR GIRLS

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 308 WIN

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Advice needed,
AR15s are for Girls, so my SHTF weapon is SOCOM 16. Also, I hunt with this beast because I am humane and don't like to see unnecessary suffering. Also, I am not a weekend warrior. I live the GunLife, but honestly need help with this b/c I don't want to waste money. Over-the-action Scope mounts, seem flimsy to me b/c my gun has a scout pic rail, I (Love the Idea of it), but practical application severely limits your optics. My question... Which M1a "Over the action" scope mount really works and will take some abuse. Don't reply, if you don't own an M1a. PM me if possible, I literally have zero time for everybody's don't know **** opinion on the matter, but if you're tracking, I could really use the advise.

HT - JP - EPS - 5 YRs IN THE BOX

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ok how about this: 1 in 10 or 11 girls are pretty, but only if they weigh less than 169 pounds. Who are my girls?
About 5 people on the ODT weight less than 169. 1 is a real woman, 2 are ATF agents posing as women.. 1 is a skinny **** who steals weapons from his boss then sells them here. 1 is just skinny. ....He is @Blue bio balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom