Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Blood hound

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Long story short, in laws moved in with me, father in law has cancer. We have a lot of dogs. Blood hound and my two year old son don’t get along. We need to rehome her. Sad situation, but she deserves a better life. This is my father in laws dog. Please see excerpt from my mother in law. I will drive the dog to you anywhere in Georgia.

“Lucy is a beautiful, silly, 7-year-old bloodhound looking for someone to throw a tennis ball for her daily.

She LOVES

-fetching a squeaky tennis ball

-swimming

-carry stuffed toys around

-chasing squirrels, deer, and other critters
Walks well on a leash, spayed, and is up to date on shots and Heartworm prevention. No previous health issues. House trained, crate trained. She rides well in the car. If there is a body of water, she will swim in it. She is a hound through and through.

Lucy needs a fenced-in yard or lots of room to roam. She loves a routine. Lucy has only ever been a part of a pack, but has issues with resource guarding (food, bed, couch). She received formal training for this issue and we saw dramatic improvement. She was very responsive to training.

Unfortunately, because of my husband's cancer diagnoses and subsequent treatment and hospital stays, we have been unable to keep up with her training needs. She has also been known to dig under the fence if left to her own devices for too long, and take her friends with her. With us being away from home so often, this makes it unsafe for us to leave her in the yard.

Lucy needs a home without children. She has grown up around children, and loves them. However, due to one recent incident (while we were away at the hospital) that involves her biting, we can't in good conscience allow her to go to a house with children.

She is very loved and we are heartbroken, but we need help finding a safe and happy home for our beautiful girl.

We will bring her to anyone that can rehome her or rescue her.”

Pictures:
4F2BDB5A-DDC3-4337-AC89-22438F5C877E.jpeg
96EBDC39-056F-4FB7-BEC1-75947EFDD4A1.jpeg
6A42B1EA-C765-4723-A69F-D850FA280EA6.jpeg
B1A5EE6A-B70B-4566-A26F-A23731CA6E56.jpeg
6C192B08-1F4D-4A44-8107-7258AEA1C18E.jpeg
F7882532-694F-4BC9-AC97-75F15BDDB34A.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom