• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Browning 725 20 ga Field 28" barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4brannon

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Browning 725 20 ga Field 28&quot; barrels

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: looking to pick up a 725 Browning field 20 ga w/28" barrels.

thanks

KB

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you don't mind me asking, what didn't you like about the Caesar Guerini Tempio 20 ga ?
I thought that was an extremely nice gun.

It is an extremely nice gun but it just set in my safe. I love to duck hunt with a 20ga but it was too nice for me to take duck hunting and I started shooting smaller gauges for quail so it was just kind of in between what I was looking for. I'd rather somebody use it then it just sit in my safe .

Not my ad, but I have one like it in 410 bore with 28" barrels and enjoy it.
I use it primarily on the sub gauge sporting clay target course, but with the proper loads it is capable for quail as well.
Check with APPALACHIAN GUN & PAWN for that specific gun.

The White Lightning has a different style stock and grip than the 725 so they feel different when you bring them to the shoulder. If possible, try to find a place which has both to see which version you prefer.

I have been looking at a CG Summit and was curious of your experience.
Thanks for the reply.

Good luck in your search,

87KJH

sorry I'm not too good with this site. Since you seem to be in the know, is that this only difference between the lightning and the 725 ? that white lightning looks like a nice good gun at a good price

Internally, the actions are the same.
The receiver dimensions, stock, forearm and barrels of the 725 have a different design and feel than the lightning.

The 725 field and the white lightning are both within the same general price range so the decision is really whether you prefer the classic style of the white lightning with a little nicer engraving and a little nicer grade wood or the newer, slimmer more modern styling of the 725.
I don't believe you will go wrong with either choice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom