• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Can anyone recommend a car salesman or dealership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperStraz

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Can anyone recommend a car salesman or dealership?

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Can anyone recommend a quality individual that deals in used vehicles. I’m looking to buy a used truck. (Yes I’m keeping an eye on ads here at ODT) I work hard for my money and don’t have much of it. I just want to buy with confidence.
Feel free to message me if you want to sell me a truck.
Thanks folks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
From my experience if you can narrow down what you want, then just search everyday for it on the internet. Broaden your search area if you can. Using the internet you can find a dealer willing to negotiate and find the right deal. I have had good experiences from a dealer and gone back to the same one only to have a completely different experience. Car salesman’s just want to sell, just have to find one that’s hungry to make a deal. GL.

Can anyone recommend a quality individual that deals in used vehicles. I’m looking to buy a used truck. (Yes I’m keeping an eye on ads here at ODT) I work hard for my money and don’t have much of it. I just want to buy with confidence.
Feel free to message me if you want to sell me a truck.
Thanks folks!
Where?

Facebook marketplace has been where we have found our last two vehicles. We were patients and prepared to buy. We met checked vehicle and made a deal. No doc fees, no pressure and trust me a dealer is going to sell you what they have maybe not what you want or need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom