Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Dog

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We have another dog available named max. He's 5 years old and about 50lbs. He’s excellent, but he can only be in a one dog house unfortunately. He’s trained, loves fetch, loves snugs, crate trained, house broken, an inside dog, excellent on a leash, listens very well. I have all of his medical records, he is up to date on his shots, and he is in excellent health. My FIL lives with us and has cancer, and it’s his dog. It’s too much to handle with him being sick, 4 young boys, and 4 other dogs. I can bring him to you in January if anyone is interested. I have drill in Athens Georgia, January 5th through 7th. He will come with collar, leash, bowl, bed, crate, and some food.

max.jpeg
max 2.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If I didn’t already have a dog that “doesn’t work well with others”, we’d be figuring out where to meet right now. Thanks for doing what you do
I've got my little boy and girl Yorkies and my daughters dog is over here for a few days every week or I'd take him in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom