• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Free Camper. Komfort 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevyman44

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free Camper. Komfort 22

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free FIXER UPPER camper. Here's the story... I was given this by a friend that had it given to him. I figured it would be a good project to make into a decent hunt club camper. After I got it home and started to really check it out, it needs a COMPLETE rebuild. The walls are soft, the roof is bad, the floor has soft spots. None of the outside lights work. The tail lights are shot. Doesn't have a tongue jack. I just dont have the time or want to to fix it up. It was plugged in when I picked it up and the refrigerator was cold, but it needs a deep cleaning. The window unit A/C works, and the roof unit did come on, but I didnt let it run to see if it got cold. There is some wood holding the door together. none of the inside lights came on. This thing needs a lot of work. I have no idea what year model it is, but it is 22ft long. It would probably be a good project to make into a flat bed trailer or something like that. The brakes do not work. Honestly, it dont do any good to plug it into your truck cause nothing works. The tires do hold air and aren't dry rotted too bad. I pulled it home about 8 miles or so and it seemed to pull fine. I really just want to get it out of the yard. Located in McDonough off Crumbley Rd. Sorry, jack stand not included. I would prefer you to have good positive feedback since you would be coming to my house to see it. Thanks!

Pictures:
20220303_173247.jpg
20220303_173119.jpg
20220303_173328.jpg
20220303_173301.jpg
20220303_173159.jpg
20220303_173151.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom