67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Free to a good home. AKC registered German Shepherd

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi! Meet Zeus.

Zeus is a gorgeous bi-color AKC registered German shepherd, who is very smart, obedient and well trained. He is an active dog that loves tennis balls and catch.

Zeus does have strong family, and property protection skills. He does best in large yards where he can run and with minimal foot traffic or strangers through your home.

He is 3 years old and weighs approx. 100 lbs.

If you’re interested please contact Justin - 404-518-4382

Pictures:
img_2339-1-jpg.541141

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: Free to a good home. AKC registered German Shepherd

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi! Meet Zeus.

Zeus is a gorgeous bi-color AKC registered German shepherd, who is very smart, obedient and well trained. He is an active dog that loves tennis balls and catch.

Zeus does have strong family, and property protection skills. He does best in large yards where he can run and with minimal foot traffic or strangers through your home.

He is 3 years old and weighs approx. 100 lbs.

If you’re interested please contact Justin - 404-518-4382

Pictures:
img_2339-1-jpg.541141
Good looking Dog.

Hi Justin,

I'd potentially be interested in Zeus. I have a large fenced yard and a three year old son. We live in Woodmont in East Cherokee, I noticed the avatar said Jo;;y Springs.

We recently lost Jake, our Labrador. I swore I wouldn't get another dog but I miss the companionship of a good dog as well as the extra security we always felt knowing Jake was keeping the house safe. And my son misses having a dog. We're 'animal people' and he'd have a good and loving home here. I'll text you Saturday to talk about him. Thanks,

-KNOTKRAZY

image.png

Meant it to be a PM. Something seriously wrong with you...

Don't sweat it dude. POS's everywhere you go nowadays. DSP is just upset because no one likes him. Not even his mother. I hope you find the dog you are looking for and **** that guy. He's a troll and an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom