Reaction score
Item Name: FS 10.5" AR

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 575.00 OBO

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my 10.5" AR pistol. It's a PSA nitride upper (PSA BCG as well) with a 1 in 7 twist barrel on an Aero Precision lower. It has Magpul FDE furniture and the camo sling is included. The lower parts kit is Stag Arms with a PSA polished trigger (very nice. . .smooth and crisp). For 575.00, the Holosun HS4038 (2 MOA dot reticle) is included. The gun will come with one 30 round P-Mag. I'll be willing to sell the AR without the red dot site if anyone is interested. . .you can make an offer, but I'd really like to sell the whole package. This AR only has a few hundred rounds down the pipe, and it has functioned flawlessly. It will come with a standard A2 flash hider. You can PM me with questions and offers to buy or feel free to text me at 678-735-1060.

Pictures:
ar-jpg.2123109

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom