• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 1000 rounds 5.56 Winchester fmj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team76

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1000 rounds 5.56 Winchester fmj

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1000 rounds of 5.56 fmj. Firm on the $800. Shoot me a message if interested.

Pictures:
204f327d-beba-4640-9751-35818dd99a34-jpeg.2949787

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah, the 500rd boxes went for $249 yesterday. My friend got some and told me about it but I was working. So I figured I’d offer some of my green tips to trade this guy. Good deal on his part if he takes me up on it. I wish I had time to go early anyway get these 500rd boxes lol.
What time does academy get their ammo lol asking for a "friend"

What time does academy get their ammo lol asking for a "friend"
Its at opening, but each store has diff schedules. The one in my town is M W F, but I go to a duff one with less traffic and its M T TH but I get there at 7 to be first and they open at 9 this week and then 8 next. Depends on the store some place the ammo at the customer service desk with some of the less sought after back on the gun aisles

I’ll trade 400rds of green tip m855 armor piercing 62gr 5.56 for 500rds of your regular 55gr fmj.

pm me if interested. This green tip is selling for between $1-$115/rd currently. I just have more of it then in need. I’d consider selling it for regular mew brass 9mm fmj too but I’d want 800rds of 9mm for it.
I have some loose 55gr fmj I could trade if that will help you out bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom