• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 1648 Aluminum Boat with like new 20 HP Tohatsu 4-stroke outboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntnfish247

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
71   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1648 Aluminum Boat with like new 20 HP Tohatsu 4-stroke outboard

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Will issue a bill of sale and provide buyer with the current registration card

Item Description: 16 foot riveted MonArk boat with a 2020 Tohatsu 4 stroke 20 HP outboard. Boat is in good condition but could use some paint on the interior. The motor is like new and runs great. The break in procedure was followed and there are approximately 15 hours on the motor. This boat is ready to fish or hunt from and has lots of extras that make it user friendly and efficient.
The boat had the rivets sealed about 3 years ago and an aluminum floor was installed over panel styrofoam filled stringers. The aluminum floor is padded with a rubber mat on top. It’s very comfortable and quiet.
There is a switch panel that controls the bilge pump, livewell, and navigation lights.
Boat has three seat plates and comes with one seat. Also comes with two anchors, a fuel tank, rod holders, and some additional accessories.
The boat trailer is a home made trailer that’s In fair condition. It needs to be rewired and looks rough but it pulls great. I replaced the bearings less than a year ago and it has bearing buddy grease fittings on each wheel.
I have used this boat on large lakes, rivers, and small lakes. It is very stable and can handle very shallow water if needed.
Boat will run close to 25 mph and is ready to go.
The only reason I am selling the boat is that I am going to upsize and get a larger boat that I can use for more people.
Need to meet in or around LaFayette, GA if you’re interested in looking at it.
If interested in just the motor, it would be $2800. If interested in just the hull and trailer, it would be $1000.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2853.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back