Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1938 German Luger by Mauser

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sold pending meet up Saturday.

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or GA Carry Permit. I do not require physical BOS unless you would like one. By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia.

1938 German Luger by Mauser 9mm, refinished but really nice job, 2 magazines with later added serial numbers and period correct holster and tool. All matching numbers except safety which is 22 instead of 20. Fine shooter grade. No trades. Will listen to reasonable offers after a day or so. Meet near me in West Cobb/Kennesaw.

Pictures:
IMG_1051.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg
IMG_1057.jpeg
IMG_1058.jpeg
IMG_1059.jpeg
IMG_1062.jpeg
IMG_1063.jpeg
IMG_1066.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sold pending meet up Saturday.

Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or GA Carry Permit. I do not require physical BOS unless you would like one. By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia.

1938 German Luger by Mauser 9mm, refinished but really nice job, 2 magazines with later added serial numbers and period correct holster and tool. All matching numbers except safety which is 22 instead of 20. Fine shooter grade. No trades. Will listen to reasonable offers after a day or so. Meet near me in West Cobb/Kennesaw.
Let me know if buddy is a no show 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom