• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS ***1965 East German Makarov PM ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

84BravoJ8

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SOLD ***1965 East German Makarov PM ***

Zip Code:

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price:SOLD
Caliber: 9X18 Makarov

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD
SOLD Thank You ODT!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS ***1965 East German Makarov PM ***

Zip Code: 30345

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 350.00

Caliber: 9X18 Makarov

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1965 East German Makarov PM in 9X18 Makarov.

East German Makarov Semi-Auto Pistol in 9x18 (9mm Makarov) caliber.

Made in East Germany by Ernst Thalmann, Suhl Germany. The single/double action pistol features a gloss blue finish, drift adjustable rear sight, 3 1/2 inch barrel, thumb safety and one piece black plastic checkered grips.

Imported by Cole Distributing of Scottsville KY. Left side of frame has serial number as does the slide. Frame is also marked “65” indicating the year of manufacture. There is also an acceptance mark “K100” inside a rectangle.

This pistol comes with two factory 8-round magazine. This pistol was a former Police pistol used in Leipzig, Germany. When I bought it, the pistol came with an Arms Record to show who it was issued to during it life as a Police Pistol. I still have it somewhere, but have not found it in my safe!

The metal finish is a very strong 99%. The bore is bright and shiny. The grips are solid with no cracks or chips. The mechanics function flawlessly.

Import mark is discrete, as it is very small and mostly hidden under the right grip panel.

The East German Makarovs have wide appeal to collectors and shooters for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, the East German variant is a beautifully made handgun with a high level of fit and finish. They are prized by their owners because they are considered to be one of the most well-made of the Makarovs.

This pistol has sat in my safe for at least 12-14 years after I purchased it from Coles, I have only shot it once, so since I also have a Russian PM I will let this one go.

$ 350. FTF Metro Atlanta.

Buyer must be able to legally own a pistol in the State of Georgia & must state so. Would prefer buyer to have and show a GFL.

Buyer may also buy additional mags a decent price if wanted.

Pictures:
eg65-jpg.1737079

makarovs1-jpg.1737081
Love the pictures . Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom