• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 1980 FORD BRONCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldawg1973

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1980 FORD BRONCO

Zip Code: 30635

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3000.00 FIRM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: STANDARD BILL OF SALE FOR VEHICLES

Item Description: 1980 FORD BRONCO FOR SALE, Hate to sell it but dont have any room or time to use it or do stuff to it. Body is in fair shape. Interior is in really good shape. Runs and drives good. Typical vehicle that is this old. Could use some things to make it a great vehicle. Needs some tires, could use some new shocks, could use a nice edelbrock or holley carb. It has a factory 2 barrell motorcraft i think. I have put a new fuel pump on it, a new battery. Has a 302 engine and is 4 wheel drive. I wish I didnt have to sell it but too many vehicles and wife making me sell a couple. What I love about this bronco is that the top comes off and it is so easy to do anything to. Would be a awesome lake truck in the summer, take top off and ride in the sun. No trades and no low balling, im in no hurry to sell as these things are getting harder and harder to find. And if I cant sell it then the wife has to let me keep it! Thanks for looking and Go Dawgs!

Pictures:
bronco-1-jpg.1896038

bronco-2-jpg.1896039

bronco-3-jpg.1896040

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
it is a automatic, has the compressor on it and is not locked up. i took the belt off (trying to help on gas mileage and i haven't needed it) when i first got it and haven't even tried the air, i was told it worked. i still have the belt so it can be tried out.

Any chance to get some pictures of the interior and engine bay? Do you have a lift on it? How high? Mileage? No rush as I cannot do anything till next year

I would like to leave something like this at the beach just like you mentioned however the wife is convinced it would be gone with the first hurricane.

Here are a few, my phone camera is not very good. I'm not sure about the lift, it looks like it has been lifted but if it has it wasn't much. Mileage says 39 thousand something but I'm sure it has flipped over being a 80 and all. but I don't know if the engine has ever been rebuilt or anything either. The engine runs great though. These old broncos are tough so if hurricane takes it away you just have to find it and drive it back. Long as its not on the neighbors roof.

20181204_130039.jpg
20181204_125907.jpg
20181204_125839.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom