• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS 1988 Jeep MJ Comanche pioneer W/ 92 XJ Cherokee laredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

V2P

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1988 Jeep MJ Comanche pioneer W/ 92 XJ Cherokee laredo

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m selling 2 projects in one package. I will not separate them. First one is the ‘88 pioneer MJ Comanche Jeep. It comes with a full 1992 Cherokee Laredo XJ as the donor. Both of these together I planned to make one badass Comanche out of the two but life has changed. Asking $4500 obo, I will not entertain low ball offers. I have titles for both vehicles both are clean titles. You will need a trailer to pick up both vehicles. If you know what your doing this will be an easy swap the hardest part is the floors and Key parts sells the whole kit for $550. If I don’t get what I have in them out of them I will just keep them for a build later down the road. If you want a reply please type an actual message I won’t reply to “is this available” if the ad is up it’s available.

Pictures:
IMG_1263.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg
IMG_1255.jpeg
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_1253.jpeg
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1261.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom