1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1989 jeep Cherokee

Zip Code: 30740

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5,000 obo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $5000 obo no trades I have a 89 jeep Cherokee body is pretty good for it’s age interior is okay seats aren’t ripped carpet is kinda stained headliner was just done not long ago the original rinex 4.0 blew up so I got one out of a 95 with the 4.0HO before the engine was put it ALL gaskets other then head gasket was replaced along with thermostat water pump and spark plugs so it needs nothing runs like a top transmission and t-case both work great the only thing wrong with the jeep is the heat and a/c needs some work and the front axle is vacuum actuated and wouldn’t lock in for 4wd after the motor swap so that needs to be figured out or just swap front axle for a newer year but everything in pictures comes with if you have any questions please text or call me at (423)827-6440

Pictures:
IMG_1999_Original.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2251.jpeg
IMG_2252.jpeg
IMG_2253.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_1997_Original.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_1607.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom