14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1998 Silverado 1500 4x4

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So here we go. I have for sale a 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 with the 305 Vortec with right at 200,000 miles. It was a daily driver when I first purchased and with some time and tlc could be once again. It would currently make a great hunting truck, farm truck or off-road truck. As it currently sits, being a daily driver may be a bit of a hassle. The reason being... (1) the driver side door handle on the inside and outside is completely shot so one would have to go through the passenger side (which isn't difficult, just aggravating)...(2) the brakes need to be bled (replaced the master cylinder and never was able to bleed the brakes all the way through the system)...(3) valve covers need replaced on driver side and you have to keep an eye on the coolant level.
With my wife and I just starting out as parents I don't have the time nor desire to put into this truck. It would make a really nice truck for someone motivated to take it on.
$2,300O OBRO **Pending Sale**

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
NathanS- I can't send you a message- the system won't let me, PM me. I am 25 minutes away from you.
NathanS- I can't send you a message- the system won't let me, PM me. I am 25 minutes away from you.
I am currently awaiting the response from the first gentleman. I will let you know how it goes and if still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom