• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2 Turkey guns FS (THE PUMP IS SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2 Turkey guns FS (THE PUMP IS SOLD)

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250 for each shotgun

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only. I have moved to 20 gage for turkey hunting. I`m selling a 12 gage Mossberg camo semi auto 5500 MKII with a Black MAXX turkey choke. Shoots a 2 3/4 or 3 inch shell, but a 2 3/4 shell must be high brass. To shoot a weak 2 3/4 shell you have to have a different barrel or it won`t cycle. Mossberg made it that way. You can buy the other barrel online if you want one. I never hunted with the gun, but I had a gunsmith clean it thoroughly and check it out. I carried it as a backup sometimes. It has a good pattern at 35 yards. Price $250 firm. The other gun is a Mossberg 835 pump. Shoots a 2 3/4", 3", or 3 1/2" shell. Has two recoil pads on the stock..If you have to ask why, you never shot a 3 1/2 inch shell. It has a Jellyhead choke in it. I killed 30-40 turkeys with this shotgun. Maybe more. One dropped like a rock at 55 yards. Firm price of $250. I have had to drive far to buy some guns on here but I won`t drive far from Dallas to sell one. I also have over 12 boxes of 3 1/2 inch turkey loads for sale, which I will list under "ammunition". PM is best way to reach me. If you PM I will give you a text/phone number also. I will require some ID. Just covering my 6.

Pictures:
IMG_0277.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom