• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser (fix-r-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernSlammed

Default rank 5000+ posts
Gingerbeard Operator
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser (fix-r-up)

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 4 banger

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Getting rid of a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser for a friend. I have a clear title for it. It was owned by a smoker. it has had a little fight with a gas pump bar! You know the yellow posts! It needs a fender/and a door(which can be found for about $300 for the two parts) believe it needs a fuel pump, I couldn't get it to start. Has 196,000 miles. 4 cylinder, 5 speed. was running good before it stopped. Will post pics soon! Will take $500 for it.

Here are some pics of the car.
02 pt (5).jpg
02 pt (4).jpg
02 pt (3).jpg
02 pt (6).jpg
02 pt (2).jpg

I've seen these on the road and often wondered. Is there enough room inside for me to be comfortable.
I'm 6' 2, and 300 lbs. --[but not a mechanic]--

I would damn sure buy it if I had the cash. The 5 speed Cruiser was the most fun to drive. If you do keep it/fix it get on Car-Part.com. It's a salvage yard search site. You can find your body parts there and since it's the most common silver color you should be able to find them in the same color. No paint work needed. If it has sat for any length of time I would bet on the fuel pump. A quick compression check will tell you all you need about the timing belt. The only downside is that it's very tight under the hood of a Cruiser. Kinda like a new Beetle.
We are over in Ft. Valley. My landlord/partner don't like cars near as much as trucks. But if you don't sell it quick message me here. We have a rollback and can pick it up. But please don't crush it or part it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom