• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

justshootum

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500.00 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard BOS

Item Description: For sale is a 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander with 216,687 miles. I have owned it since 2004 and used it for daily commuting for the last several years. All maintenance records are in the vehicle, except oil changes since I changed the oil myself (full synthetic).

The bad:
*It is currently not running. I was driving to work one morning and it shut off. When trying to crank it, it sounded as if it was not sparking. Towed it to parts store and ran code - P0340 camshaft position sensor circuit.

*The AC and heat stopped working. The complete AC system was replaced a few years ago - could be low on freon. No idea of why heat stopped working - quit this year. This model run had a huge issue with the air control knobs being extremely hard to turn, thus the knobs breaking - this one did not disappoint. I think the rod is bent and not allowing the air control to turn to heat.

*It has a few minor issues as expected for a vehicle of this age - window control on one window works at times, but not all the time. One back seat no longer folds down - I have replaced the latch 2 previous times. I may have missed something.

The good:
*It was dependable until this issue (yeah, yeah, yeah...I know, I know... everyone says that!). It has been driven daily since I bought it.

*The timing belt and water pump were replaced a few years ago. Plugs and coil packs replaced regularly.

*Looks good inside and out for it age. Few minor dings and scratches - the hood is scratched up due to our goat tap dancing on it.

Any questions please feel free to contact me. Four seven eight-396-one five 44.

Pictures:
img_20190922_122029-jpg.2291489

img_20190922_121633-jpg.2291500

img_20190922_121615-jpg.2291508

img_20190922_121605-jpg.2291513

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom