• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugaman18

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $11,495

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: VIN, Date, Buyer/Seller Complete License Info

Item Description: For Sale:

2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab V6
194,555 Miles

Truck is in excellent condition with no mechanical flaws at all. Runs like new. My dad bought this truck brand new in 2004 and I bought it from him in 2011. It has been in our family since it was new so it might as well be a one owner truck. Oil has been changed every 5,000 miles and tires have been rotated the same. Both my dad and I are in sales so the miles on this truck are 95% all highway. Timing belt was replaced 30,000 miles ago. Valve cover gaskets were done 20,000 miles ago. No fluid leaks, no transmission/ rear end slipping, no issues with this truck. I have babied the truck and have most of the oil change receipts and all of the mechanical receipts for work done on it. I also have an Extang tonneau cover to go over the bed. All hardware is already in place and the cover is in great shape with no leaks or cuts. Anyone who knows anything about these trucks and the Toyota 3.4L V6 know that if you keep the oil changed they'll easily go 400,000 miles or more.

Truck comes with:

-All matching tires with 50,000 miles of tread left on them
-Remote Keyless Entry
-New Brakes and Rotors
-Tonneau Cover
-No need to worry about the timing belt or valve cover gaskets.
-Clean title history
-Spray-In Bedliner
-Trailer Hitch and all wiring.
-Full size spare, all factory jack hardware is in place.
-Aftermarket Stereo with Mp3/Aux-in playback capability.
-WeatherTech front Floor Mats, all mats are rubber for easy cleaning.
-Chrome bumper package (SR5)
-Cruise control
-Power Windows/Locks
-All owners info from the factory
-Locking rear differential
-Cold A/C, works great!

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I will be happy to meet at any public location of your choosing and provide you with a CarFax report on the vehicle as well. The truck is accident free and has no mechanical issues. Please PM for more pics if interested.

Pictures:
20150207_161627-jpg.360035

20150207_161542-jpg.360039

20150207_161517-jpg.360040

20150207_161527-jpg.360041

20150207_161729-jpg.360042

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi, I saw your listing and I'm interested. I've always been a car guy but since moving here to GA 3 years ago I've realized I need a truck too with all my dam hobbies. I've sold a number of things here on the trader and have had nothing but positive experiences and met some great people.
Please give me a call so we can discuss your vehicle and how I can get a look at it. I live in Sugar Hill so I'm a little ways away from you. I'm off all week so this shouldn't be a problem.
My home number is 678 765 7391. Since I'm off I'll be in and out from time to time so if no one answers just leave a message and say you are from the Georgia Traders page. I'll give you a call as soon as I return home.
Thanks
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom