• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2004 Subaru Forster XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC-G35

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2004 Subaru Forster XS

Zip Code: 30290

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a 2004 Subaru Forester XS with 175,734 miles with a manual transmission. I'm selling the car cheap because it does have a leaking head gasket, which was a common issue on these engines. It still runs and drives fine but drips a little coolant when you turn it off. It's never run hot or smoked. The car has been garaged since November because we bought a new car for my wife and I had intended on fixing the head gasket issue but I just don't have the time. I was quoted $1200 and $1500 by two different shops to do the job. There is a check engine light on for the O2 sensor that I was going to replace after the head gasket was replaced.

Other than that the car is in great shape, I bought it about 4 years ago and put 70k miles on it and average 28 mpg. The timing belt, water pump, and all pulleys and tensioners were replaced at 125k. Brakes and clutch were replaced at 130k. It has the towing package with trailer lights wired through the spare tire compartment. The air blows really cold, there are seat warmers, and a huge sun roof. It will need tires but not right away. I'm pretty firm on the price but I will entertain offers. Feel free to contact me at 77 zero - six 17 - two 12 nine or PM me

Pictures:
image1-jpg.781420

image2-jpg.781421

image3-jpg.781422

image4-jpg.781423

image5-jpg.781425

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom