• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 2007 Harley Davidson XLN1200 Nightster

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELVIS88

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2007 Harley Davidson XLN1200 Nightster

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 5,500 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lot's of aftermarket items added including exhaust, mustang seat, hiway bars, backrest, sissy bar, riser, shield and more. New battery and tires. Meticulously maintained. Not a scratch. Runs perfect. Partial gun trades considered so, offer away! Needs a new home. 8,550 mi.

Pictures:
48736-jpeg.1953071

20190105_173056-jpg.1953073

20190105_173124-jpg.1953075

20190105_173139-jpg.1953084

48739-jpeg.1953086

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Someone make me an offer. This is my Pop's Harley and he needs funds. If you've been considering one, you will not be disappointed. Buy with confidence!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had an 08 nightster listed here a few years ago and a guy from the Harley dealership in Athens contacted me and they purchased it.

Most dealers will pay cash for a bike if you have a model they do well with. If they don't buy it from you directly they will just buy it from the auction or a wholesaler anyways. I met a dealer in TN that buys from CL and Cycle Trader for his customer so that they don't have to do the negotiating or take the risk. He looks for the bike they want online then purchases it and has it shipped in. If they like what he found then they come and buy through the dealership.

Most dealers will pay cash for a bike if you have a model they do well with. If they don't buy it from you directly they will just buy it from the auction or a wholesaler anyways. I met a dealer in TN that buys from CL and Cycle Trader for his customer so that they don't have to do the negotiating or take the risk. He looks for the bike they want online then purchases it and has it shipped in. If they like what he found then they come and buy through the dealership.
That would be great. Local dealer is slammed. Guess I could reach out to a few dealers. I know they could profit from this Harley. It's by no means a beater.
45191c05f1e68e52dcf7a4a1f8c90372.jpg

That would be great. Local dealer is slammed. Guess I could reach out to a few dealers. I know they could profit from this Harley. It's by no means a beater.
45191c05f1e68e52dcf7a4a1f8c90372.jpg

Sportsters are an easy sale in Spring. Call local Harley Dealers and other bike dealers. Most of them will start ramping up their used inventory in February or March so they will be ready for used bike buyers in March April and May. If you want a cash offer, RumbleOn will wire you the money within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom