• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 22lr ammo youngins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 22lr ammo youngins!!

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Following @Brown556 lead and sellin 100 rounds of 22lr for any parents with young shooters. Dont be douche and take this if it isnt for your kids. Meet within 20 minutes of loganville. $1 for 100 rounds

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Y'all are awesome. It's refreshing to see these days on ODT!

By the way, in May of 2014 (ODT Day) I received a message from JClem02 telling me I won a beautiful Ruger 10/22. As soon as it arrived my son, then 7, immediately latched on to it saying it was his! Well, that was the point of putting in for the draw I guess! He's now 14 and still has it, shoots it when we can make it to Clybell, and absolutely loves it!

I pray the generosity shown on this site continues to overshadow the seasonal negativity. Thanks all for being awesome!

Y'all are awesome. It's refreshing to see these days on ODT!

By the way, in May of 2014 (ODT Day) I received a message from JClem02 telling me I won a beautiful Ruger 10/22. As soon as it arrived my son, then 7, immediately latched on to it saying it was his! Well, that was the point of putting in for the draw I guess! He's now 14 and still has it, shoots it when we can make it to Clybell, and absolutely loves it!

I pray the generosity shown on this site continues to overshadow the seasonal negativity. Thanks all for being awesome!
Awesome story.! There are some really generous people here.

There are always more that don't get ammo than get in while stock is in supply.

"No reason to go home empty handed. 22 LR $70 per brick! Get them while you can!"

There are always more that don't get ammo than get in while stock is in supply.

"No reason to go home empty handed. 22 LR $70 per brick! Get them while you can!"
Well if yall see whit cadillac sellin booloits and boolit holders at academy you should stop and say hello. I will give you the odt price!! $10 higher haha

435FB587-2FAE-46E8-8215-DDE75845B071.jpeg

The new dime bags?
Loosies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom