• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS **(3) Sets Factory Ruger Stainless Steel Scope Rings**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
186   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **(3) Sets Factory Ruger Stainless Steel Scope Rings**

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $45.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Guys, I have decided it is time to clear out some of the hundreds of gun parts and accessories I have been hoarding for 30 years. Up for sale today are (3) sets of new stainless steel Ruger Factory scope rings. (2) of the sets are a number 4 and a number 5 and the third set both rings are number 4’s, I think. These are vintage rings. I believe they currently sell for somewhere between $30.00 and $50.00 per ring. I will sell each set for $45.00 per set or if you want all three I will take $40.00 per set. Thanks for looking Tom!

Pictures:
5EB693A1-A320-4C34-8DBB-83D50B726290.jpeg
1CF20684-D81D-4C98-89D1-3E7E466281D2.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey Guys, I have decided it is time to clear out some of the hundreds of gun parts and accessories I have been hoarding for 30 years. Up for sale today are (3) sets of new stainless steel Ruger Factory scope rings. (2) of the sets are a number 4 and a number 5 and the third set both rings are number 4’s, I think. These are vintage rings. I believe they currently sell for somewhere between $30.00 and $50.00 per ring. I will sell each set for $45.00 per set or if you want all three I will take $40.00 per set. Thanks for looking Tom!

are they are all 1” tube?

Hey Guys, I have decided it is time to clear out some of the hundreds of gun parts and accessories I have been hoarding for 30 years. Up for sale today are (3) sets of new stainless steel Ruger Factory scope rings. (2) of the sets are a number 4 and a number 5 and the third set both rings are number 4’s, I think. These are vintage rings. I believe they currently sell for somewhere between $30.00 and $50.00 per ring. I will sell each set for $45.00 per set or if you want all three I will take $40.00 per set. Thanks for looking Tom!

make me a deal on all 3 sets? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom