Reaction score
Item Name: FS 300 Blackout Keymod Upper - 8.5'' Barrel w/ Extras - NO BCG

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 330

Caliber: .300BLK

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .300 BLK upper perfect for a PDW/AR Pistol build. I've put around 150 rounds through this upper. Functions flawlessly with 5.56 Pmags and GI Mags...really fun to shoot. Suppressor ready gas system.

Comes with a Daniel Defense offset mount, BCM grip and BCM Keymod Rail section as well as a Magpul MBUS Backup Rear Sight.

Will include all the ammo I have for it (~100 Rounds)

Ships to your door FREE

Pictures:
img-0701-jpg.2601863

img-0700-jpg.2601864

img-0699-jpg.2601865

img-0698-jpg.2601866

img-0697-jpg.2601867

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Please elaborate on the suppressor ready gas system and what you mean by that. Did you modify the gas system from the PSA sent setup. Is this the CHF upper, with the FN stamped barrel?

Please elaborate on the suppressor ready gas system and what you mean by that. Did you modify the gas system from the PSA sent setup. Is this the CHF upper, with the FN stamped barrel?
Yes cold hammer forged - Suppressor ready meaning ive fired suppressed rounds through this upper with zero malfunctions. I have not modified this upper in any way other than the additions to the rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom