• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS 360 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 on stripper clips W/ammo can

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali201

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
153   0
Reaction score
Item Name: ***SPM***FS 360 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 on stripper clips W/ammo can

Zip Code: 30175

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: First of all, WTF is up with some of these ammo prices. I am not on here often but jeeze people!!

With that said I have for sale 360 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 on stripper clips in four (4) 90 round boxes in a convenient to carry 50 cal made in USA ammo can, once used by Teddy Roosevelt when he charged up Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima. These rounds have been sealed in an airtight ammo can for the past 2 years so no chance of exposure to COVID-19 whatsoever. While some may think these are worth $1.00 a round, I do not. Not for sale to ammo flippers!! Must have at least 5 feed backs and they all better be green. Will not travel too far for this sale.
$150 in US dollars, no mask required for meet but will provide one if you would like. Let's be realistic, a mask makes some of us look a lot better so they do have value!! HOWEVER. Hand sanitizer is a Must because who knows where some of you guys have had your hands.

Pictures:
223-fs-001-jpg.2739113

223-fs-002-jpg.2739114

223-fs-003-jpg.2739115

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: ***SPM***FS 360 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 on stripper clips W/ammo can

Zip Code: 30175

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: First of all, WTF is up with some of these ammo prices. I am not on here often but jeeze people!!

With that said I have for sale 360 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 on stripper clips in four (4) 90 round boxes in a convenient to carry 50 cal made in USA ammo can, once used by Teddy Roosevelt when he charged up Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima. These rounds have been sealed in an airtight ammo can for the past 2 years so no chance of exposure to COVID-19 whatsoever. While some may think these are worth $1.00 a round, I do not. Not for sale to ammo flippers!! Must have at least 5 feed backs and they all better be green. Will not travel too far for this sale.
$150 in US dollars, no mask required for meet but will provide one if you would like. Let's be realistic, a mask makes some of us look a lot better so they do have value!! HOWEVER. Hand sanitizer is a Must because who knows where some of you guys have had your hands.

Pictures:
223-fs-001-jpg.2739113

223-fs-002-jpg.2739114

223-fs-003-jpg.2739115
Is this still available? Can meet at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom